Thursday 1 March 2012

Draft feedback


This is my first attempt of an advertisement for the promotional package. As you can see I have used an image with a black background, thi image uses the rule of thirds which made it easy for me to add text where it is needed. I have included the name of the single, the release date and a website to find more information about the band . It also features feedback and ratings from music magazines.

I got feedback from Mr Palmer, he said that I need to include record label logos,the band logo,the font needs to be aligned and maybe use the logos of the music magazine, as the advertisement looked bare. However I feel it was a good first attempt, as I stuck to the hand drawn drafts I made.  



Here is my DVD digipak cover as you can see again I have used images with a black background. I used conventions that I found when looking at existing album DVDs, these include the DVD logo, a list of special features on the DVD and information about the recording company.

I received feedback from Mr Palmer and Mr White, who said I needed to add more information about who produced and featured on the back of the DVD, and I needed to use the same Muse logo as the rest of the group.

Keeping this in mind I went back to make changes 

No comments:

Post a Comment