Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ancillary task:T-shirt

 Here are some ideas for a t-shirt and hoodie to go with our promotional package. I first started out by finding some templates for hoodies and t-shirts on Google. After this I drew some designs onto the templates. Although some of the designs are simplistic I feel they are effective. Here are the hand drawn designs.

Different t-shirt designs

Hoodie design back only

Hoodie design back and front


After doing my hand drawn designs I used Adobe Photoshop to make computerised versions of my designs. Firstly I coloured them purple and black which is the colours the group has decided to go for with our promotional opackage items. After colouring the templates I added design. I ad to do the simple designs as the other were a bit too complicated to do.  
T-shirt template coloured
T-shirt template with design
Coloured hoodie template

Hood Template with design
Zip through hoodie back and front. Pull on hoodie templates coloured


Hoodies with design. The design is only featured on the back of the hoodie




No comments:

Post a Comment